There are two ways to view the Service request 1) Add the service to your profile to receive all the related services requests, you will be notified by Email and App push notification when there is a new service request. or 2) Go to Task Center to check out all the available requests. (Task Center is only available for Web users)
1. Click on the profile picture on the top right of the page
2. Click "User Centre" in the drop-down list
3. All the available requests related to your service category will be shown in "All Request"
Or Click "Task Centre" to view all the available requests even not for your services
4. Click the request you are interested in
5. Check the service request detail
6. Submit your quotes
7. After you submitted the quote, the service requests you quoted will be shown on " All Quotes "
8. Click "Connected" will able to view all the customer you have connected with expected the one who hired you.
9. Click "Hired" will able to view all the customers who hired you
10. Requests could be sorted by Different Order or Tag
1. After log-in, click on "Requests"
2. Select the customer request you want to connect
3. If the request is not suitable for you, click "Skip"
4. After submitting your quotes, click "Inbox" to view the service requests you quoted
5. Click "Connected" will able to view all the customer you have connected with expected the one who hired you.
6. Click "Hired" will able to view all the customers who hired you
7. Click "Reviewed" will able to view the clients' rating and review on your service
8. Requests could be sorted by Different Order or Tag
Check the Customer Requests Now
Please sign in to leave a comment.